Lead QA Engineer
We need a senior person with success in complex and fast paced software environments. We need someone who will act independently and can also get change within the team underway that makes everyone better.The person needs to have the ability to breakdown complex systems and understand how changes turn into points of risk across that system, devise a test plan to address it, and communicate the necessary trade offs made in that plan. Basically, take a QA challenge, break it down and create a “best of available options” plan and then defend/explain that plan.In terms of technical skills, we work with Amazon hosting, Linux operating system, MySQL db’s, Jetty application servers, and Cassandra data storage. For programing languages the application uses Java and PHP and the team also executes SQL queries and queries into Cassandra.
Senior DevOps Engineer
We are looking for experienced DevOps Engineers with AWS/EC2 experience skills to join ourdevelopment team. As part of the core engineering team, you will work closely with a group of hard-working, super smart engineers in a fast-paced, challenging environment. As our DevOps Engineer, you will be helping to design and implement scalable systems that keep backend infrastructure running smoothly.
Responsibilities & Project Work:
Sr. Systems Administrators are also needed for a variety of roles currently open. We are also looking for candidates to place with a client that is building their very own Data Center, in the near future. These companies are among the most reputable and well-funded startups in Austin.
Please submit your resume to Shea.BiddingNetwork@gmail.com or Bidding.Network@gmail.com. Thanks!
Sr. UX Designer
A very senior UX Designer position available with one of the most established and well-funded startups in Austin. This role offers a challenging opportunity to design with the latest technologies and platforms. Position involves collaborating in a 2-person UX Design team. Candidate must have a portfolio (online or otherwise); project highlights must communicate the process deriving at end-results of each. This is not only a promising career opportunity to get in with a secure startup, but the candidate will also get to work with one of the top UX Designers in Austin.
Submit your resume and portfolio to Shea.BiddingNetwork@gmail.com or Bidding.Network@gmail. Thanks!
Expert Knowledge Required:
* UI design principles
* Information Design and Architecture
* Usability issues and principles
* Typography, color, and composition
* Design process and methodologies
* Conceptual thinking with pragmatic-minded execution
* Critical attention to detail and forward thinking
* Practical and theoretical knowledge of designing for latest technologies and platforms
* Consistently deliver high-level designs quickly and efficiently
* Understand branding beyond logos, colors, typefaces, etc.
* Excellent project management skills
* Integrity and maturity to team interaction, collaboration and bi-directional critiques
* Strong communicator with ability to document ideas and concepts
* Communicate problem solving abilities visually, verbally and written
* Formal education in Graphic Design and/or Interaction Design
* 5+ years as an information architect, interaction designer, or experience designer